Who I Am
Hello I am Daniel Cols, I am NICERimage’s best Multi-Media Illustrator.
My ambition and objective in live is to have a career position as GRAPHICS DESIGNER / ILLUSTRATOR, where my experiences, education and artistic abilities will be a great asset to the financial growth of my Employer and myself.
Check me out!, below you can see a summary of my qualifications and Professional experiences;
CARQUEST Inc. Raleigh, NC – 2006 – Present
Imaging Editor / Illustrator / Multimedia Specialist
eCatalog Dept. / Digital Imaging
- Edit part images and got them ready for print, web and eCatalog.
- Design PowerPoint presentation slides for tutorials and marketing.
- Handled graphic conversions to the right format for printing, web, video, marketing and eCatalog.
Corporate Communications Dept.
- Inserted graphics and photos into all Corporate Newsletters.
- When needed, scanned and cleaned up photos for the newsletters and NewsCenter.
- Helped with new designs for the “CARQUEST NewsCenter” news show (a weekly 12 – 15 min corporate news video)
- Re-Created the Opening and Closing NewsCenter videos in 3D animation, from their previous 2D animation.
Green Care Landscape Company
West Palm Beach, FL – Office Manager / Graphic Designer / Webmaster
- Design, Built, Maintained and update their website.
- Planned and help designed all their sales brochures, mail-outs & marketing materials.
- Design & draw maps for landscaping, waterfalls, ponds and water gardens.
Great National Camera & Digital Imaging
West Palm Beach, FL – Webmaster / Graphics
- Maintained and update their website.
- Planned and help designed their photo uploading software.
- Handled all graphic conversions to the right format for printing.
- Print all canvas and water color prints, and any other custom prints.
- Scan photos and negatives for regular and oversize prints
- Touch up, clean up and prepare photos for printing.
- Photo Restorations
- Design Marketing materials. ( postcards, banners & posters)
X3D Technologies Inc
West Palm Beach, FL – Consultant (Graphics, Webmaster & Virtual Worlds Designer )
- Designed the layout & look of the website. Using Photoshop & Image Ready
- Designed custom graphics and textures. Using Photoshop.
- Designed and built the new look for their current website
- Maintained them monthly or weekly depending on the website’s information.
- Update designs of past and current VRML projects.
- Designed and built new VRML worlds on paper and final versions on 3D Studio Max 4.
- Rendered new textures and update old textures for past, current & future VRML projects
Indiantown, FL – Graphics, Webmaster & Tech Support
- Designed the layout & look of the websites. Using Adobe Photoshop & ImageReady
- Designed custom graphics and company mascots. Using Photoshop & Corel Draw.
IKON Document Services ( Formerly Known as NightRider )
West Palm Beach, FL – CSR, Document Specialist, Administration Assistant, Team Leader, Graphics Specialist
- In charge of 3rd shift’s team of Document Specialists.
- In chargeof starting the Graphics Department.
- Produced all Graphics Layouts and Large Prints (from 18×24 to 48×96 and higher)
West Palm Beach, FL. – Certificates for Drawing, Internet and Graphics Software
- Learned and Updated my knowledge of FrontPage, CorelDraw, Photoshop, PageMaker, QuarkXpress,
- Microsoft? Office, Microsoft? FrontPage?. Microsoft’s? Win98 and WinNT 4.
Start Technical Institute
Philadelphia, PA. – Certification as a Computerized Medical Office Assistant
- Certified on maintaining and running a computerized Medical Office.
University of the Arts
- 2D, Painting, Animation, Mythology & General Studies.
Read, Write and Speak both English and Spanish.
OTHER JOB DUTIES & SKILLS
- Served in the Board of Directors of the North Carolina Hispanic Chamber of Commerce ( 2007 – 2011 )
- Currently, I am the webmaster for the North Carolina Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
- Updating and maintain all office equipment. (PC, Laptop, Printer, scanner and digital camera)
- Updating invoices, proposals and estimates from paper to computer files/forms.
- Assist Admin. In creating & printing invoices. Close all invoices at end of each month.
- Everyday office duties including; answering phone, setting up appointments for sales staff. Assisting payroll or any other department.
- Tech support for current customers with question how to use our services.
- Handle customer services regarding all and any custom prints or setup accounts for them to upload their images directly into the server.
- Purchasing of all materials needed for a Digital Dept. to function.
- Shift Leader and Customer Sales Representative
- Pick Up and Delivery of highly confidential files.
- “Reproduction” of documents. “Quality Check” produced documents.
- I’ve been in charge of 3rd shift’s team of Document Specialists.
- In charged of starting the Graphics Department ( @ IKON Document Services, FL ).
- Helped build a client & vendor base for the graphics department (IKON ,West Palm Beach store)
- In charge of purchasing all graphic Software needed for running an oversize printing dept.
- Produce all ready to print Graphics Layouts and Large Prints (from 18×24 to 48×96 and higher)
- Ordering all parts and materials needed for maintaining a graphics department in running efficiently.